Brief Summary of Covenants and Restrictions for Meridian Hills Subdivision
These are not the only rules, but a summary of a few:
- No animals except for dogs, cats and other small household pets. Only two pets per household, and there is a Village leash law.
- No habitual parking of vehicles on the street overnight. No campers, trailers of any kind, boats or motor homes shall be parked overnight.
- All lots are residential - no sheds allowed.
- No fences in front yards, or within 25 feet of any side street.
- No signs posted at the entrance to the subdivision. The exceptions are for one-day events, such as open house, or garage sales, or for subdivision events, i.e. the Halloween party or Homeowners meetings.
Click here to see Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
Click here to see Plats and Parcels.
Covenants Conditions and Restrictions